The masterminds at Piehole Whiskey who brought us Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, and Pecan Pie whiskey have been busy concocting delicious recipes to help us party this holiday season. We owe them a big thank you, so show some love by treating yourself to these delectable drinks.
Just Like Ma’s
- 1.25 oz Piehole Apple Pie
- .25 oz Stirrings Ginger Flavored Liqueur
- 1 dash of angostura bitters
- Splash of sour mix
- Add ingredients to an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake and strain into a shot glass.
Apple Pie Sour
- 1.5 oz Piehole Apple Pie
- 1.25 oz sour mix
- Splash of orange juice
- Lemon wedges
- Collins Glass
- Add ingredients to an ice-filled mixing tin.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge into the tin.
- Shake and strain into an ice-filled Collins glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
These recipes are courtesy of Piehole. Try them out, share them with friends, and check out more recipes here or create your own.
Drink responsibly and don’t be an idiot.
Tags : Alcoholic Beverages, Apple Pie, Apple Pie Whiskey, Apple Sour, Drink Responsibly, Food & Drink, food and drink for men, food and drink for women, Manzone, Piehole, Piehole whiskey, Recipe, The Scene